Pennsylvania law firms are on pace for a stellar year financially, according to the latest report from Wells Fargo Private Bank's Legal Specialty Group.
- Worker Secures $15M Jury Award for Hand Crushed by Industrial Shear
- Pittsburgh Feds Target Global Cybercrime Ring
- McQueary Awarded $5M for Whistleblower Claims in PSU Sex Abuse Scandal
- Dechert Matches Cravath's Bonus Scale
- Closeness With Kane Central to Reese Appellate Arguments
- In 'Extremely Rare' Move, Two Women Appointed to Lead Antitrust MDL
Impeachment hearings for former Pennsylvania Attorney General Kathleen Kane continued well past her resignation from office three months ago, but attorneys say they still provided value as a new administration prepares to enter and repair the Office of Attorney General.
A Lackawanna County judge has refused to seal settlement records in a medical malpractice case, saying defendants' concerns about potential impact on future settlement talks and loss of business did not outweigh the need to preserve public access to court records.
Read about surveillance evidence, manufacturer responsibility in autonomous vehicle cases and piercing limited tort with a 'soft tissue' injury in The Legal's Personal Injury supplement.
In the Legal’s Top Women in Law supplement learn more about our 2016 honorees and read articles about new generations of female attorneys, mentoring and career advancement.