Current and former in-house counsel said lack of communication by outside firms, particularly when it comes to billing and legal strategy, can damage the attorney-client relationship beyond repair.
- Superior Ct. Denies Party Full Recusal Of Montco Bench
- Another Children's Tylenol Death Case Stays in Federal Court
- Judge Reinstates Attorney Fees on Remand in Doctor Exam Battle
- Bernard J. Goodheart, Phila. Court Of Common Pleas Judge, Dies at 83
- Home Foreclosures and Bankruptcy On Monday's 'The American Law Journal'
In this special advertising section developed in connection with the Arts and Business Council of Greater Philadelphia, discussions include legal work at the Philadelphia Art Museum, healthcare reform and the arts, art auctions, intellectual property issues, a lawyer-turned-gallery owner, and a directory of lawyers involved in the arts in the Philadelphia area.
The Top Laterals Supplement includes profiles of the top lateral hires from 2013 and articles on compensation structures at firms and switching from defense to plaintiffs work.