Bigger isn't always better when a firm wants to practice internationally.
- Phila. Judge Limits New Discovery in Pelvic Mesh Jurisdiction Dispute
- 'Computergate' Aide Loses Malicious Prosecution Case Against Corbett, Fina
- Employers Have to Pay Workers for Short Breaks, Third Circuit Rules
- Despite Court Error, Dechert Still on Hook for Seafood Company's $1.8M Loss
- Project Management Company That Worked With Amtrak to Pay Feds $900K
- CIGNA and Benefit Manager Sued for Alleged Med Equipment Overcharges
During the oral argument session that is set to begin Tuesday the state Supreme Court is set to wade into muddy waters over quantum meruit claims for non-partner lawyers, and hear arguments on an issue that some say could have a chilling effect on the workers' compensation bar.
The former same-sex partner of a child's biological mother cannot claim she is entitled to custody of the child since she has no biological connection to him, nor has she legally adopted him, the state Superior Court has ruled.
In The Legal’s GC Compensation supplement find out how general counsel ranked in the state, and read about performance-based compensation and corporate responsibility.
In The Legal's Insurance Law supplement read about how marijuana's legalization will affect coverage, reps and warranty insurance and whether or not businesses like Airbnb are covered.