More law firms are learning that they aren't immune from identity theft.
- $20M Aaron Hernandez Suit Faces Hurdles, Attorneys Say
- Third Circuit Won't Rehear Wellbutrin 'Reverse Payment' Cases
- Hospital Hit With $3.2M Verdict in Montco Over Vein Implant Death
- Trump Picks Jones Day Partner to Flip Product Safety Agency
- Amid Leadership Change, NJ Still 'Strategic' Market for Duane Morris
- First-Year Associate Jobs Set For Slight Rise, Survey Finds
A policy issued by Safe Auto Insurance Co. that excluded coverage for non-family members who live with the vehicle owner but were not specifically included in the policy is enforceable under the state's Motor Vehicle Financial Responsibility Law, the Pennsylvania Superior Court has ruled.
A federal appeals court has ruled in the case of a student-football player who suffered a traumatic brain injury during practice that while there was evidence of state-created danger, the coach did not violate the student's constitutional rights.
In The Legal’s GC Compensation supplement find out how general counsel ranked in the state, and read about performance-based compensation and corporate responsibility.
In The Legal's Insurance Law supplement read about how marijuana's legalization will affect coverage, reps and warranty insurance and whether or not businesses like Airbnb are covered.