Recently released data on partner compensation and origination seem to paint a bleak picture for Philadelphia's legal market, but they may just be reflecting a return to normal after a particularly strong rebound from the recession.
- Judge Smacks Down FTC for Venue Shopping
- CJD Finds Phila. Judge Roca Violated Conduct Rules
- Health of Attorney Hit With $1.75M Penalty Disputed
- Tighter Bar-Pass Rule Adopted by ABA Accrediting Body
- Circuit Rebukes Judge for Awarding Fees in Britney Spears, Justin Timberlake Patent Case
- Gender Pay Equity in the Legal Profession On Monday's 'The American Law Journal'
The Pennsylvania Supreme Court has agreed to hear argument in a case that could further narrow the scope of civil asset forfeiture by limiting its application based on evidence that already is part of the record.
A Pennsylvania Supreme Court ruling from late September that found the Federal Arbitration Act pre-empts in nursing home wrongful death and survival actions is already having a ripple effect.
In the Legal's Life Sciences, Pharmaceuticals & Health Care supplement, articles focus on the future of 3D printing in the industry, personal health technology and medical marijuana.
In The Legal’s GC Compensation supplement find out how general counsel ranked in the state, read about salaries in Pennsylvania and the state of regulation.