Central Pennsylvania-based McNees, Wallace & Nurick has opened an office in Frederick, Maryland, in response to clients moving south from Pennsylvania.
- Feds Seek More Than 17 Years’ Jail Time for Fattah
- Big Law Feeling Freer to Advertise Medical Pot Practices
- Justices Deny Efforts to Reinstate $1M Sanction for Raynor
- Farnese’s Lawyer: Feds Confuse Bribery With Politics
- UPMC, Highmark Should Arbitrate Cancer Treatment Costs, Appeals Court Says
- Cosby Deposition to Be Allowed at Trial
An en banc Commonwealth Court has denied Louis A. DeNaples' request to undo restrictions on his involvement with the casino he founded—but the court said DeNaples may have interpreted those restrictions as being more extensive than they are.
In its upcoming oral argument session, the Pennsylvania Supreme Court is set to consider cases that could have wide-ranging effects on the viability of the franchise model across the state, as well as on the liability attorneys can face for filing allegedly frivolous lawsuits.
Read about surveillance evidence, manufacturer responsibility in autonomous vehicle cases and piercing limited tort with a 'soft tissue' injury in The Legal's Personal Injury supplement.
In the Legal’s Top Women in Law supplement learn more about our 2016 honorees and read articles about new generations of female attorneys, mentoring and career advancement.