Its commercials pepper daytime television and its billboards can be seen on highways in the Philadelphia area, but the personal injury firm of Morgan & Morgan has now attracted some unwanted attention.
- U-Haul FLSA Case Stayed Pending SCOTUS Ruling on Class Action Waivers
- Lawyers Could See Increase in Work After Trump Administration Issues New Title IX Guidance
- Pa. Divorce Lawyer Disbarred After Disappearing in Texas
- High-Ranking Phila. Defender Claims He Was Demoted for Doing His Job
- Morgan Lewis Doubles Down on Sports With Ex-Padres Owner
- Why Don't Law Firms Like Experienced Managers?
A policy issued by Safe Auto Insurance Co. that excluded coverage for non-family members who live with the vehicle owner but were not specifically included in the policy is enforceable under the state's Motor Vehicle Financial Responsibility Law, the Pennsylvania Superior Court has ruled.
A federal appeals court has ruled in the case of a student-football player who suffered a traumatic brain injury during practice that while there was evidence of state-created danger, the coach did not violate the student's constitutional rights.
In The Legal’s GC Compensation supplement find out how general counsel ranked in the state, and read about performance-based compensation and corporate responsibility.
In The Legal's Insurance Law supplement read about how marijuana's legalization will affect coverage, reps and warranty insurance and whether or not businesses like Airbnb are covered.