Murray H. Shusterman, a longtime partner at Fox Rothschild, died Monday at the age of 104, after an 80-year career.
- Justices Urged to Scrap Dragonetti Act as Unconstitutional
- Feds Seek More Than 17 Years’ Jail Time for Fattah
- Cohen Seglias Elects New Managing Partner
- Rejecting 'Newman,' SCOTUS Clears Up Rules for Insider-Trading Prosecutions
- McNees Wallace Opens First Md. Office in Frederick
- Whistleblowers Win Key Ruling as Justices Reject Insurer's Case
A contingency fee agreement including a financial penalty for termination of the attorney-client relationship would chill a client's right to seek counsel of their choice, the state Supreme Court was told Tuesday at oral argument by a lawyer who urged the justices to bar enforcement of the provision.
An en banc Commonwealth Court has denied Louis A. DeNaples' request to undo restrictions on his involvement with the casino he founded—but the court said DeNaples may have interpreted those restrictions as being more extensive than they are.
Read about surveillance evidence, manufacturer responsibility in autonomous vehicle cases and piercing limited tort with a 'soft tissue' injury in The Legal's Personal Injury supplement.
In the Legal’s Top Women in Law supplement learn more about our 2016 honorees and read articles about new generations of female attorneys, mentoring and career advancement.