Cozen O'Connor has new leadership in its construction practice after bringing on a four-lawyer group from Pepper Hamilton.
- The Legal Congratulates 2017 Distinguished Leaders
- Fox Rothschild Grows Revenue 14 Percent, Profits Stay Flat
- Parties Face Off Over Reach of Fair Share Act
- Judge Nixes Unfair Collection Claims Against Pepper Hamilton
- Salary History Law Adds Hurdle to Law Firm Hiring
- Phila. Judicial Ballots Quietly Trimmed, Stirring Confusion
Candidates vying for open seats on the Pennsylvania Superior Court bench gave their thoughts on how to handle the court's immense caseload, as well as opined on significant rulings to come out of the state's courts.
A woman's state law claim that she was injured when she was struck in the head by another passenger's suitcase while boarding a Southwest Airlines flight is not pre-empted by the Federal Aviation Act, the Pennsylvania Superior Court has ruled in a case of first impression.
In the Legal’s Medical Malpractice supplement, read about how technological discovery is transforming cases and the liability posed in printing 3D medical devices.
In the Legal's Intellectual Property supplement, read about patent venues, what makes a valid software patent and whether the 'Cheveron' deference will soon be gone.