The Department of Education's announcement Sept. 22 that it is rescinding Title IX guidance on sexual misconduct issued by the Obama administration left schools scrambling for answers.
- Pa. Divorce Lawyer Disbarred After Disappearing in Texas
- High-Ranking Phila. Defender Claims He Was Demoted for Doing His Job
- Morgan Lewis Doubles Down on Sports With Ex-Padres Owner
- Why Don't Law Firms Like Experienced Managers?
- 3rd Circ. Sides Against Conservative Group Over Phila. Voter Lists
- Hospital Hit With $3.2M Verdict in Montco Over Vein Implant Death
A policy issued by Safe Auto Insurance Co. that excluded coverage for non-family members who live with the vehicle owner but were not specifically included in the policy is enforceable under the state's Motor Vehicle Financial Responsibility Law, the Pennsylvania Superior Court has ruled.
A federal appeals court has ruled in the case of a student-football player who suffered a traumatic brain injury during practice that while there was evidence of state-created danger, the coach did not violate the student's constitutional rights.
In The Legal’s GC Compensation supplement find out how general counsel ranked in the state, and read about performance-based compensation and corporate responsibility.
In The Legal's Insurance Law supplement read about how marijuana's legalization will affect coverage, reps and warranty insurance and whether or not businesses like Airbnb are covered.