Fox Rothschild has added six lawyers to its entertainment law practice from Minneapolis-based Lommen Abdo.
- Judge Approves Subpoena for Docs Underlying Guilty Plea in Opioid Civil Suit
- Out-of-State Firms Look to Phila. for Core Practice Building Blocks
- Shapiro Adds Blank Rome Lawyer to Leadership Team
- K&L Gates Loses IP Practice Leader in California
- Duane Morris Absorbs Los Angeles Corporate Boutique
- Morgan Lewis Partner Basks in Trump's Spotlight—Is That a Good Thing?
In a decision one attorney in the case predicted could "open the floodgates" for similar challenges, the Pennsylvania Superior Court has ruled that a trial judge may not impose a mandatory minimum sentence based on a DUI defendant's refusal to submit to a warrantless blood test.
Finding that unusual circumstances must exist before a court can order a plaintiff to undergo multiple independent medical examinations, a Pennsylvania judge has shot down Weis Markets' efforts to have a woman undergo two exams by different orthopedic specialists.
In The Legal's Alternative Dispute Resolution supplement, read about arbitration limitations and the FAA, early intervention, mediation of liability and coverage and private mediation for LEP persons.
Welcome to the 23rd edition of PaLaw: Annual Report on the Legal Profession. As is the case every year, our aim with this magazine is to thoroughly encapsulate the past year in the Pennsylvania legal community.