Murray H. Shusterman, a longtime partner at Fox Rothschild, died Monday at the age of 104, after an 80-year career.
- J&J Looking to Rebound From Series of Megaverdicts
- 2016 Election Could Shake Up Next Judicial Race
- Incoming Chancellor Commits to Strengthening Bar's Legal Aid Services
- Very Definition of ‘Philadelphia Lawyer’ Left for Dead by Philly Bar Foundation
- Justices Urged to Scrap Dragonetti Act as Unconstitutional
- Feds Seek More Than 17 Years’ Jail Time for Fattah
A contingency fee agreement including a financial penalty for termination of the attorney-client relationship would chill a client's right to seek counsel of their choice, the state Supreme Court was told Tuesday at oral argument by a lawyer who urged the justices to bar enforcement of the provision.
An en banc Commonwealth Court has denied Louis A. DeNaples' request to undo restrictions on his involvement with the casino he founded—but the court said DeNaples may have interpreted those restrictions as being more extensive than they are.
Read about surveillance evidence, manufacturer responsibility in autonomous vehicle cases and piercing limited tort with a 'soft tissue' injury in The Legal's Personal Injury supplement.
In the Legal’s Top Women in Law supplement learn more about our 2016 honorees and read articles about new generations of female attorneys, mentoring and career advancement.