The list of donors for the committee hosting the Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia does not need to be immediately released, a state judge has ruled, rejecting a suit that made an end run around federal election law.
- Out-of-State Pharma Filings Dip as Phila. Mass Torts Remain Steady
- Will Cybersecurity Costs Force Small Firms to Merge?
- As China’s Economy Slows, Asia-based M&A Partners Going Home
- Time for a Change? Lessons for Avoiding Lateral Mistakes
- Delaware Joins US Action Seeking to Block Aetna-Humana
- Amid Rent Debt, Bankruptcy Firm Seeks Chapter 11 Protection
A woman alleging that her doctors failed to properly diagnose her stage IV breast cancer has been given a new trial by the Superior Court.
In a ruling indicative of what attorneys said is a lack of uniformity across the state regarding UM and UIM evidence, the Eastern District of Pennsylvania has broken with the Middle District over the admissibility of a plaintiff's underinsured motorist policy limits and premium amounts in a jury trial on damages.
The Legal's Energy and Environmental Law supplement puts genomics, environmental crisis management and the Zika Virus in focus.
The Legal's family law supplement covers paternity law, a new trend in international adoptions and child custody relocation in the digital age.