More law firms are learning that they aren't immune from identity theft.
- Trump Picks Jones Day Partner to Flip Product Safety Agency
- Amid Leadership Change, NJ Still 'Strategic' Market for Duane Morris
- First-Year Associate Jobs Set For Slight Rise, Survey Finds
- Buchanan Ingersoll Resolves Suit Over Arena Football Investment Advice
- Judicial Privilege Barred Insurer’s Claims Against Coverage Lawyers, Third Circuit Rules
The justices of the Pennsylvania Supreme Court have agreed to hear a case alleging the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center was liable for the theft of its employees' identities.
If the state Supreme Court decides a municipal agency cannot be held liable for damages caused by the involuntary movement of a government vehicle, then the motor vehicle exception to governmental immunity under the Tort Claims Act is dead, an attorney told a full complement of the high court Wednesday.
In The Legal’s GC Compensation supplement find out how general counsel ranked in the state, and read about performance-based compensation and corporate responsibility.
In The Legal's Insurance Law supplement read about how marijuana's legalization will affect coverage, reps and warranty insurance and whether or not businesses like Airbnb are covered.