Pittsburgh-based Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney is set to merge today with Tampa-based Fowler White Boggs, creating a 530-lawyer firm that would become one of the 100 largest in the country by headcount.
- Unusual Timing Allows Cephalon to Relitigate Case
- Juror Bias Danger Results in New Medical Malpractice Trial
- Metals Dispute to Move on Parallel U.S. and English Tracks
- Ruling Could Drive Stake Through Heart of Rails-to-Trails
- Once Again, U.S. News Ranks Yale No. 1 Law School
- McGinley to Decide Voter ID Post-Trial Motions, Not Full Court
In this special advertising section developed in connection with the Arts and Business Council of Greater Philadelphia, discussions include legal work at the Philadelphia Art Museum, healthcare reform and the arts, art auctions, intellectual property issues, a lawyer-turned-gallery owner, and a directory of lawyers involved in the arts in the Philadelphia area.
The Top Laterals Supplement includes profiles of the top lateral hires from 2013 and articles on compensation structures at firms and switching from defense to plaintiffs work.