A general causation expert for the plaintiff in the bellwether case of Tylenol has been approved by the court to testify that acetaminophen can cause liver damage.
- Obermayer Can't Arbitrate Ex-Associate’s Bonus Allegations
- Dechert Partner Leaves to Head Johnson Family Fortune
- Court Won't Force Pa. Executive Branch to Fight Climate Change
- Pa. Justices Won’t Reinstate Lynn Conviction
- Judge Won’t Nix $70M Risperdal Verdict
- Municipal Judge Segal Guilty of Ethics Violations
Plaintiffs can access through discovery documents created during an investigation by the Pennsylvania Department of Health into a nursing home in violation of state or federal law, an Allegheny County judge has ruled in an apparent issue of first impression.
A woman alleging that her doctors failed to properly diagnose her stage IV breast cancer has been given a new trial by the Superior Court.
The Legal's Energy and Environmental Law supplement puts genomics, environmental crisis management and the Zika Virus in focus.
The Legal's family law supplement covers paternity law, a new trend in international adoptions and child custody relocation in the digital age.