A judge has refused to throw out key claims in a lawsuit accusing Obermayer Rebmann Maxwell & Hippel of cheating on associate bonuses, though the case has been whittled down.
- Judge Keeps California County's Avandia Suit in Federal MDL
- Party Seeks LinkedIn Records in Chartwell Case Over Failed Merger
- Superior Court Upholds $10M Award Against CHOP
- State AG Practices Stay Hot as Cozen Snags Kilgore From McGuireWoods
- Despite 'Clouded' Fed. Guidance, Pa. Judge Sides With Transgender Students
- Jam Maker Jars $5.2M Verdict Under Defend Trade Secrets Act
In the case of one law firm suing another over frivolous litigation, the Pennsylvania Superior Court has ruled that judicial immunity doesn't shield litigants against Dragonetti Act claims.
A divided Pennsylvania Supreme Court has ruled that insurers do not need to use the exact uninsured and underinsured motorist coverage rejection forms set forth in the Motor Vehicle Financial Responsibility Law, so long as any changes to the forms' language are "inconsequential."
In the Legal's Corporate Governance supplement, read about change in control of transactions, board composition and compensation and proposals to change how directors are nominated.
In the Legal's Wealth Management/Trusts & Estates supplement find out more about protecting your digital property, using bloodline multi-generational trusts and estate planning in today's environment.