Tiffany Palmer, a founding partner of Jerner & Palmer, will direct the national LGBT Family Law Institute.
- Pfizer Accuses J&J of Stifling Competition From Rival Drug
- Litigation Shop Williams Cuker Berezofsky Breaks Up
- Hodge Aims to Establish Lasting Change in Short Term
- 3rd Circuit Defines 'Willful' FLSA Violation, OKs 67 Percent Fee Slash
- NFL Class Counsel Questions Lit Funders' Activity, Hints at Sanctions, Criminal Inquiry
- Pay for Associate Hours? More Companies Say 'No Thanks'
The justices of the Pennsylvania Supreme Court have agreed to hear a case alleging the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center was liable for the theft of its employees' identities.
If the state Supreme Court decides a municipal agency cannot be held liable for damages caused by the involuntary movement of a government vehicle, then the motor vehicle exception to governmental immunity under the Tort Claims Act is dead, an attorney told a full complement of the high court Wednesday.
In The Legal’s GC Compensation supplement find out how general counsel ranked in the state, and read about performance-based compensation and corporate responsibility.
In The Legal's Insurance Law supplement read about how marijuana's legalization will affect coverage, reps and warranty insurance and whether or not businesses like Airbnb are covered.