Revenue jumped 14 percent at Fox Rothschild in 2016, more than matching head count growth as the firm beefed up its lawyer ranks.
- Pepper Hamilton Defections Mount as Akin Gump Adds Partner
- Justices Uphold Dragonetti Act Against Constitutional Challenge
- Motion in Suit Against Williams Assigned to DA's Former Campaign Lawyer
- The Legal Congratulates 2017 Distinguished Leaders
- Cozen O'Connor Grabs Construction Group From Pepper Hamilton
- Parties Face Off Over Reach of Fair Share Act
Candidates vying for open seats on the Pennsylvania Superior Court bench gave their thoughts on how to handle the court's immense caseload, as well as opined on significant rulings to come out of the state's courts.
A woman's state law claim that she was injured when she was struck in the head by another passenger's suitcase while boarding a Southwest Airlines flight is not pre-empted by the Federal Aviation Act, the Pennsylvania Superior Court has ruled in a case of first impression.
In the Legal’s Medical Malpractice supplement, read about how technological discovery is transforming cases and the liability posed in printing 3D medical devices.
In the Legal's Intellectual Property supplement, read about patent venues, what makes a valid software patent and whether the 'Cheveron' deference will soon be gone.