Editor's note: This is the first installment of a series examining the shift in law firm business models and the issues law firms must address to remain competitive in a new age of providing legal services.
- Pa. Supreme Court Candidates' Responses to The Legal's Questions
- Personnel Changes Won't Disrupt PSU Officials' Prosecutions
- Kane Grand Jury Presentment Unsealed by Order
- Defendant Must Receive Reservation of Rights Notice
- Supreme Court Reinstates Lynn's Conviction
- Fox Rothschild Joins Eight Other Pa. Firms in Am Law 100
A few behind-the-scenes changes in the criminal cases against the three former Penn State administrators accused of covering up the crimes of convicted serial child molester Jerry Sandusky will not likely disrupt the prosecution or delay the cases, several court watchers told the Law Weekly.
The adult daughter of two insureds was entitled to her own notice of the insurer's reservation of the right to disclaim liability, the Superior Court has ruled.
The Intellectual Property supplement includes articles on fashion design, the Kessler doctrine, the U.S. Supreme Court shifting power back to the district courts and more.
The Corporate Governance supplement includes articles on managing the threat of a derivative lawsuit, succession planning for a board of directors, approaches to risk management, corporate governance in the nonprofit sector and more.