For middle-income individuals and families, the Internet has made it significantly easier to find a lawyer for family or estate planning purposes. But for the small firms that offer these services, the Internet has created a more competitive market and a need to stand out.
- Judge Nixes PSU’s Coverage for Many Sandusky Abuse Claims
- Allstate Denied New Trial in Ex-Agents’ Termination Suits
- Plaintiffs Appeal Dismissal of Zoloft MDL
- Sandusky Secures PCRA Hearing
- Third Circuit Rejects Antitrust Claims Over Sanofi’s Lovenox
- FJD, DA Present FY 2017 Budgets to Phila. City Council
An ex-lawmaker's challenge to the constitutionality of Pennsylvania's conflict-of-interest law is on tap as part of a busy argument session before the Pennsylvania Supreme Court in Harrisburg this week.
The Pennsylvania Supreme Court has taken up a workers' compensation case that attorneys said has the potential to chip away at the franchise model and diminish its value in the state.
In The Legal’s medical malpractice supplement, articles focus on EMTALA, social media and the recovery of medical expenses.
The Top Laterals/New Partners supplement features articles on boutique law firms and lateral moves, the top lateral hires of 2015, and new partners.