The Philadelphia Association of Paralegals Calendar of Events
• Today is the 40th Anniversary Ruby Gala, set from 5:30 to 8 p.m. at Bistro St. Tropez, 2400 Market St., fourth floor. The event is $40 for members, $45 for nonmembers and $20 for student members. Contact the PAP office to confirm your attendance at PhilaParalegals@verizon.net.
• On September 24, the education committee meeting is scheduled for 12:30 p.m. at Berner Klaw & Watson, 1528 Walnut St., Suite 1100. It is mandatory that all committee chairs participate in this meeting. Contact committee chair Lyndora Patterson Tiller, email@example.com, if you need more information.
• On September 26, the technology committee meeting is set for 12:15 p.m. at Rawle & Henderson, the Widener Building, 1339 Chestnut St., One South Penn Square. This is a brown-bag meeting but refreshments will be served. Contact Babette Pace at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your attendance and to be included on the building security list.
• On September 27, the professional development committee meeting is scheduled for 12:15 p.m. at 8 Penn Center, 1617 JFK Blvd. (lower-level conference room, next to the gym at Suburban Station). The topic for the meeting is networking. Seating is limited, so contact committee co-chairs Lyndora Patterson Tiller, Lyndora.email@example.com, or Babette Pace, firstname.lastname@example.org, to confirm your attendance.
• On October 7, the board of directors meeting is scheduled for 12:30 p.m. at Saul Ewing, 1500 Market St., 38th floor. Contact President Judy Stouffer at email@example.com for more information.
• On October 8, the fourth-quarter luncheon is set for 12:30 p.m. at the Radisson Plaza-Warwick Hotel, 220 S. 17th St. The annual Pro Bono Award will be presented at the luncheon. Voting for the 2014-15 board of directors will also take place at this luncheon. Many thanks to Love Court Reporting for sponsoring this year's Pro Bono Award. •