The gay lawyer who sued Anapol Schwartz over his scuttled lateral move should be sanctioned for allegedly making false statements about a key fact in the case, the defendants argued in a post-trial motion.
- $1.2 Billion Settlement in FTC's Suit Against Cephalon
- Collection of $1M Fine Against Lawyer Halted Again
- With Three Seats at Stake, Partisan Battle Looms
- Pa. Supreme Court Denies Appeal in Ford Roll-Over Case
- Centre County to Appeal Injunctions on Records Requests
- Ex-Drinker Biddle Staff Attorney Suspended for Overbilling
Now that every party-endorsed candidate for Pennsylvania Supreme Court has secured a place on the November ballot, observers are expecting partisan support and outside money to play a major role in a historic race for three open seats.
A question of Right-to-Know Law procedure in Centre County is likely bound for the appellate courts, putting on hold several cases related to alleged improper contact between members of the judicial branch and the district attorney's office.
The New Partners Yearbook features photos and profiles of the state's newest partners, whether they got there through promotion or through a lateral move.
View the top verdicts and settlements as reported by VerdictSearch for 2014, including charts, case summaries, settlements, as well as break-out charts for specific categories.