A full-scale law firm acquisition would be somewhat of an outlier in Morgan, Lewis & Bockius' growth strategy, but it may be just what the firm is about to do with reports this weekend that leadership at Morgan Lewis and Boston-based Bingham McCutchen have agreed to press forward with a merger.
- Wage-and-Hour Claims on the Rise in Pennsylvania
- Stays Lifted in Requests for Allegedly Offensive AG Emails
- High Court Adopts Training Standards for Juvenile Masters
- $12 Mil. Awarded in Suit Over Ad Company Sale
- Lawyers' Expert Testimony Curtailed for Trial by Magistrate Judge
- More Attorneys and Staff Exit Nelson Brown
The First-Year Associates Supplement includes analysis of The Legal’s annual First-Year Associates Survey, articles on mentoring, becoming a rainmaker, life after law school and more.
The Insurance Law Supplement includes articles on food contamination, settlement without consent, the definition of "occurrence," employer's liability exclusions and more.
Employment wage-and-hour and FLSA litigation have been booming on all three coasts of the United States, and Pennsylvania has not been immune to the uptick.
New rules ramping up the training and education requirements of masters in juvenile courts should help to bring some much-needed uniformity to the juvenile justice system, members of the legal community told the Law Weekly.