The Federal Trade Commission's biggest settlement to date—$1.2 billion in a pay-for-delay case—came out of federal court in Philadelphia on Thursday.
- Female Equity Partner Numbers Lag in Pa. for All but a Few
- Manufacturers of Asbestos-Free Products May Still Face Claims
- Is Scrutiny of First Responders on the Rise?
- Pa. Am Law 200 Firms Show Slow, Steady Climb
- Bias Suit Against Johns Hopkins Allowed to Survive
- Collection of $1M Fine Against Lawyer Halted Again
Now that every party-endorsed candidate for Pennsylvania Supreme Court has secured a place on the November ballot, observers are expecting partisan support and outside money to play a major role in a historic race for three open seats.
A question of Right-to-Know Law procedure in Centre County is likely bound for the appellate courts, putting on hold several cases related to alleged improper contact between members of the judicial branch and the district attorney's office.
The New Partners Yearbook features photos and profiles of the state's newest partners, whether they got there through promotion or through a lateral move.
View the top verdicts and settlements as reported by VerdictSearch for 2014, including charts, case summaries, settlements, as well as break-out charts for specific categories.