Pennsylvania Supreme Court Justice Seamus P. McCaffery has been suspended by his peers on the court based on the recent pornographic email scandal as well as other allegations of wrongdoing involving referral fees paid to his wife and attempts to "exert influence" over judicial assignments.
- Federal-State Split Forming Over MERS's Authority
- Medical MDL Consolidated in Eastern District
- Harrisburg and Lancaster Firms Looking Up, Heading South
- Abuse of Process Case Against Fox Rothschild Withdrawn
- More Plaintiffs Attorneys Looking to Handle Whistleblower Cases
- Pa. Firms Use Global Footprints to Get Fortune 500 Clients
A split between state and federal courts has begun to emerge over the authority of the mortgage registry company MERS, according to several attorneys who work in the field.
Business for law firms in Harrisburg and Lancaster has been improving at a steady pace, but an additional opportunity has presented itself for those willing to venture south.
The GC Compensation supplement includes research on Pennsylvania and the country’s top-paid in-house counsel, analysis of compensation trends and more.
The Intellectual Property supplement includes articles on DMCA takedown notices, patent trolls, the Washington Redskins trademark, justifying injunctions and more.