Litigation loans for clients in dire need of money to pay the rent or for an attorney trying to cover case expenses are generally viewed by lawyers as a costly option of last resort.
- Defendants May Now Have Easier Time Changing Venue in Pa.
- Leaders Managing 'Staggering' Costs of Firm Merger Talks
- Justices Take Up Hospital's Liability for ER Doc's Acts
- Citigroup Can't Compel Arbitration in Life Insurance Case
- Eckert Seamans Responds to Zappala's Disqualification Motion
- Revealing Account Number Violates Fair Debt Collection Law
The Insurance Law Supplement includes articles on food contamination, settlement without consent, the definition of "occurrence," employer's liability exclusions and more.
Looking for a Pennsylvania law firm that specializes in a niche practice area? Then consult The Legal Intelligencer's newly published Boutique Law Firm Guide for 2014.
Subsequent home buyers may not sue for breach of an implied warranty of habitability, the state Supreme Court has ruled.
When Virginia resident Morgan Lee Hanks' Mitsubishi Pajero collided with the Dodge Durango driven by Pennsylvania native Brian Mark Patton, who died in the accident, the ensuing motor vehicle litigation was anything but ordinary.