Cozen O'Connor grew revenue 2.1 percent and boosted profits per equity partner (PPP) 2.8 percent on a year driven by growth in the firm's corporate, real estate and commercial litigation practices, the firm's CEO said.
- Small and Midsize Pa. Firms See No Litigation Lag
- Plaintiff's Lawyer Barred from Defense's Medical Exam
- Widener Splits, Renames Delaware, Pa. Law Schools UPDATED
- Pending Appeal Won't Bar Discovery in Dragonetti Case
- $6.3M Awarded to Montco Stroke Victim
- Indictments Jeopardized by NJ Judge’s Comments to Grand Jury UPDATED
In his first two months as Pennsylvania's chief executive, Gov. Tom Wolf has seemed unafraid to make waves, and the resulting legal battles may dramatically affect the power of the governor's office.
Not allowing mechanic's liens and actions to compel judgment on those liens to be filed under the same case caption and number is a trap for the unwary, an attorney representing a demolition company argued before the state Supreme Court.
The Corporate Governance supplement includes articles on managing the threat of a derivative lawsuit, succession planning for a board of directors, approaches to risk management, corporate governance in the nonprofit sector and more.
The Medical Malpractice supplement includes articles on emerging issues of hospital liability, electronic health records, other states’ medical malpractice practices, negligence statutes and more.