An antitrust lawsuit against Cephalon and associated pharmaceutical companies involving the alleged delay of introducing a generic version of the drug Provigil into the market has settled for $512 million.
- Will Firms Lose Savings From Secondary Markets?
- Pittsburgh Jury Awards $13M in Gender Discrimination Case
- Justices Decline to Hear Dragonetti Action Over 'Killer Nurse'
- Stats Show Improvements in High Court Efficiency
- In-House Lawyers Applying Metrics in New Ways
- New Rules to Favor Release for Summary Offenses
The Pennsylvania Supreme Court seems to be making marginal improvements in productivity, a comparison of 2014 statistics on the court's rulings to the past several years shows.
State rules aimed at reducing the chances defendants will be incarcerated for failure to post collateral for minor offenses are set to go into effect this summer.
The Intellectual Property supplement includes articles on fashion design, the Kessler doctrine, the U.S. Supreme Court shifting power back to the district courts and more.
The Corporate Governance supplement includes articles on managing the threat of a derivative lawsuit, succession planning for a board of directors, approaches to risk management, corporate governance in the nonprofit sector and more.