On the eve of Halloween, a federal judge in Reading, Pa., reasserted that Stan Lee Media Inc. doesn't own Spider-Man.
- 10 Planning to Make Supreme Court Bids, Sources Say
- Phila.'s $1.43M Gun Permit Data-Breach Accord Approved
- McCaffery's Seat Likely to Stay Empty Through 2014
- Reed Smith Financial Services Paralegals Move to Firm Client
- Justices Uphold Ex-Judge Nocella's Removal From Bench
- Gay Lawyer Seeks Trial in Suit Over Scuttled Lateral Move
A day at work isn't always just a day at the office. Attorneys in workers' compensation practice know that all too well. And as technological advances allow more workers to telecommute and correspond on work matters from outside of the office, the conditions surrounding compensable incidents are increasingly complicated.
When the state Supreme Court hears arguments in Sernovitz v. Dershaw, it will primarily address a procedural issue, but the court's decision will shape the fate of wrongful-birth and wrongful-life lawsuits in Pennsylvania.
Welcome to the results of The Legal Intelligencer's fifth annual "Best Of" poll, where our readers have cast their votes for the best providers of products and services to the legal community.
The GC Compensation supplement includes research on Pennsylvania and the country’s top-paid in-house counsel, analysis of compensation trends and more.