In a legal market still plagued by gender-based pay inequity, midsize and small firms have the ability, and some say responsibility, to carefully track how partner compensation is determined and make sure it is not affected by gender bias.
- Fattah Acquitted of Handful of Corruption Charges
- Anti-Sanctuary Bill Worries Immigration Attorneys
- Injured Trooper Secures $2.6M Verdict in Case Over Defective Gun Holster
- Former Penn State GC Says Lawyers Reviewed Statement on Sandusky Scandal
- Judge Rules Former Merck Employee Not Entitled to Whistleblower Protection
- Koch Foundation’s Law School Gifts Received with Open Arms
A Philadelphia judge said he would have awarded a lawyer $900,000 in a malpractice suit against her divorce attorneys, but he found the claim was time-barred under a theory he said the Pennsylvania Superior Court may well reverse.
A former employee of the Pennsylvania Turnpike Commission has received a $3.2 million award from the Commonwealth Court for retaliation he faced after reporting alleged instances of wrongdoing and waste to turnpike supervisors.
In the Legal's Life Sciences, Pharmaceuticals & Health Care supplement, articles focus on the future of 3D printing in the industry, personal health technology and medical marijuana.
In The Legal’s GC Compensation supplement find out how general counsel ranked in the state, read about salaries in Pennsylvania and the state of regulation.