Despite his many public roles, Carl M. Buchholz was a private man who showed only respect and positivity to others, whether it be in the face of a challenging legal matter or the lengthy illness that ultimately took his life Monday.
- Third Circuit Blasts FCC Delay, Hints at Full Deregulation
- In Cosby's Criminal Case, Delaying Accuser Testimony a 'Risky' Move
- Phila. Jury Awards $7.7M for Failure to Detect Blood Clot
- Election Lawyer Details Fattah’s Debt to Montgomery McCracken
- Judge Tosses Former Vanguard Lawyer’s Whistleblower Suit
- Phila. Court Cues Up Appeal Over Risperdal Punitive Damages Issue
The U.S. Department of Labor last week announced its final rule updating overtime regulations, expanding pay protection to 185,000 new Pennsylvanians and giving employers six months to ensure compliance.
In a drug case tied to a fatal accident, the Pennsylvania Supreme Court heard argument earlier this month over the designation of victim status on individuals affected by a crime.
In The Legal’s medical malpractice supplement, articles focus on EMTALA, social media and the recovery of medical expenses.
The Top Laterals/New Partners supplement features articles on boutique law firms and lateral moves, the top lateral hires of 2015, and new partners.