Three months after the $760 million settlement between the NFL and its former players was denied preliminary approval, the terms of what will ultimately be accepted are still unclear.
- Drugmaker Settles Qui Tam Suit for $7.3 Million
- Phila. DA Creates Unit to Review Wrongful-Conviction Claims
- The Philadelphia Association of Paralegals Calendar of Events
- $19.1 Mil. Verdict Upheld in Auto Accident Case
- Hospital Can Copy Ex-Mayor's Computer, Federal Judge Rules
- Dilworth Adds to Trend of Meshing Marketing, Business Roles
The Professional Excellence Awards supplement features articles on the finalists for Lawyer of the Year honors, as well as the corporate Legal Departments of the Year and the winners of the Lifetime Achievement Awards.
Articles concerning forensic accounting considerations in medical malpractice litigation; recovering special damages post-MCARE; navigating the benevolent gesture liability act; and more can be found in the Medical Malpractice Supplement.