As part of The Legal’s upcoming Professional Excellence supplement, which will publish on June 13, we are pleased to announce the three finalists for Attorney of the Year.
- Judge Nixes Unfair Collection Claims Against Pepper Hamilton
- What Do Pa. Lawyers Get in Trouble for the Most?
- Third Circuit Overturns $36M Judgment Against Travelers
- Salary History Law Adds Hurdle to Law Firm Hiring
- Phila. Judicial Ballots Quietly Trimmed, Stirring Confusion
- Duane Morris Adds Dealmaker From Pepper Hamilton
Candidates vying for open seats on the Pennsylvania Superior Court bench gave their thoughts on how to handle the court's immense caseload, as well as opined on significant rulings to come out of the state's courts.
A woman's state law claim that she was injured when she was struck in the head by another passenger's suitcase while boarding a Southwest Airlines flight is not pre-empted by the Federal Aviation Act, the Pennsylvania Superior Court has ruled in a case of first impression.
In the Legal’s Medical Malpractice supplement, read about how technological discovery is transforming cases and the liability posed in printing 3D medical devices.
In the Legal's Intellectual Property supplement, read about patent venues, what makes a valid software patent and whether the 'Cheveron' deference will soon be gone.