Arthur R.G. Solmssen Jr., a longtime partner in Dechert's private client practice, is leaving the firm to go in-house for an entity created by the Johnson family in New Hampshire.
- Third Circuit Judge Franklin Van Antwerpen: 1941-2016
- Causation Expert Cleared in First Tylenol MDL Case
- FTC Asks Appeals Court to Block Pa. Hospital Merger
- Massachusetts Joins the Uniform Bar Exam Crowd
- Ailes Knocks Carlson’s Efforts to Keep Harassment Suit in New Jersey
- High Court to Review Ex-Justices' Challenge to Retirement Question
Plaintiffs can access through discovery documents created during an investigation by the Pennsylvania Department of Health into a nursing home in violation of state or federal law, an Allegheny County judge has ruled in an apparent issue of first impression.
A woman alleging that her doctors failed to properly diagnose her stage IV breast cancer has been given a new trial by the Superior Court.
The Legal's Energy and Environmental Law supplement puts genomics, environmental crisis management and the Zika Virus in focus.
The Legal's family law supplement covers paternity law, a new trend in international adoptions and child custody relocation in the digital age.