Drugmaker Bristol-Myers Squibb has agreed to settle claims that it improperly marketed its antipsychotic drug Abilify by paying out $19.5 million to 42 states.
- Touting Public Service, Fattah Seeks Lighter Sentence
- Former Rep. Cohen Joins Rovner Firm, Plans Judicial Run
- Invokana Kidney Damage MDL Established in New Jersey
- Fast-food CEO and Regulation Foe Andrew Puzder Is Trump Pick for DOL Chief
- 2016 Election Could Shake Up Next Judicial Race
- Justices Urged to Scrap Dragonetti Act as Unconstitutional
A jury in Philadelphia awarded a woman involved in a motor vehicle accident that resulted in neck injuries $7,500.
A man whose hand was crushed in an industrial shear machine has secured a $15 million verdict against the device's manufacturer.
Read about surveillance evidence, manufacturer responsibility in autonomous vehicle cases and piercing limited tort with a 'soft tissue' injury in The Legal's Personal Injury supplement.
In the Legal’s Top Women in Law supplement learn more about our 2016 honorees and read articles about new generations of female attorneys, mentoring and career advancement.