Delco Dominates Large Suburban Verdicts and Settlements
The top five reported verdicts from Philadelphia's suburban counties over the last 20 years are:
• $38.2 million motor vehicle verdict in Delaware County, won by the Beasley Firm in Robley in 2004.
• $30.3 million contract case verdict in Delaware County, won by Conrad O'Brien in GMH Associates v. Prudential Realty Group in 1999.
• $28 million products liability verdict in Bucks County, won by Coben & Associates in Buongiovanni v. General Motors in 1998.
• $20 million medical malpractice verdict in Montgomery County, won by Kline & Specter in Egan v. Koller in 2006.
• $14 million medical malpractice verdict in Chester County, won by Litvin Blumberg Matusow & Young in McLoughlin v. Chasteney in 2001; tied with a $14 million personal injury verdict in Bucks County, won by Kline & Specter in Zauflik v. Pennsbury School District in 2011.